Planning & Environmental Acoustics
JPM Acoustics have extensive experience supporting planning applications for new noise generating and noise sensitive developments, including the delivery of standalone noise assessments and Environmental Statement Noise and Vibration Chapters. Once planning consent has been granted, we support our clients by helping to discharge noise related planning conditions and by providing detailed design advice.
Our pragmatic, commercially focused advice draws on over 10 years' experience of delivering successful outcomes for our clients.
Typically, we would be involved in any of the following on a typical project:
- Consultation with local regulatory bodies;
- Baseline noise and vibration surveys;
- Detailed noise and vibration predictions;
- Detailed 3-dimensional computer modelling;
- Assessing noise and vibration levels;
- Advising on suitable noise and vibration mitigation measures; and
- Preparing detailed noise and vibration impact assessments or Noise and Vibration Environmental Statement Chapters.
Please click here to see the sectors that we work in